Thursday, May 24, 2007

Welcome!

free image hosting hosted images



Hi everyone and welcome to my portfolio!

Well, this will be the place were I'll put all the wortk I've done during this first year of Batxillerat.
What could I say about this new type of English classes we had this year? Although it was very stressing most of the time, I've really enjoyed it. I think, even if we've spend nearly the whole year complaining about too much work, we've all learnt a lot.
"This year we're gonna start the PROJECT FOR INNOVATION!"- they told us the first day, and no one of us did really know what was meant. We didn't know about three oral presentations and speakings which were waiting for us, about all the stress, work... but we didn't either know about all the things we would learn.
Ok, so this was a little introduction for this portfolio, I hope you enjoy reading my writings, watching my oral presentations, and listening to my speakings!

Bye bye!



No comments: